Scenarios for home
Children can work with the website independently according to their interests and preferences. For expansion, we offer parents scenarios for working at home. These can be used by parents who are interested in helping children navigate the issues of geography and work with the web more systematically.
Prerequisite: The need for computers or tablets.
- Student logs in under his/her name.
If you want your students to have access to their profile, under which they can track their achievements, help them choose an original login.
We recommend a first / last name / number combination.
For example: JohnSmith89
- Each student determines the difficulty according to their age category. He/She has a choice between the primary schools and elementary schools.
- For the variability of working with the web, you can use scenarios that are also used by teachers during teaching:
- You can register as a parent on our website here. You will then be able to check back the solved exercises.
You do not need to use computers / tablets in this scenario.
- Preparation of paper worksheets according to scenario # 8.
You can choose the type and number of exercises your child will solve online and then print an individually compiled worksheet.
- Solving of worksheet by child at home.
- Checking the correctness by parents or teachers at school.