Your mission in this game is to successfully reach your destination. On the way you have to solve various geographical problems.
- You throw the dice.
- On the board you move forward as many fields as it fell on the dice.
- If you are in the blue field, you are going to solve the geographical task. When you solve it, you stay where you are. When you do not solve that task, you have to return back to the former place.
- If you end up on the green field, you automatically move forward through the ladder or slide. To avoid having to return to the original place, you have to solve the geographical task.
- If you end up on the red field, you will return back through the slide or ladder. In this case, you do not need to solve any task.
- In this way you throw a dice and move forward or back until you reach the goal where the game ends.
We wish you good luck and come to the end as fast as possible.